Monday, February 27, 2006

Unconsciously conscious

Many of us would have noticed that whenever we want something or planning to buy something (say a apartment), we suddenly start noticing them wherever we go. for example when my collogue was planning to buy a flat, he can only see flats all around and every time he opened his mouth to speak we knew the discussion is going to be on flats, their dimensions, color etc. :) Well the same thing has happened to me, few days back I started learning to drive a car and suddenly I have started noticing the way people drive....how they shift gears, what’s there feet position, how they stop the vehicle, change gears, etc. etc. I am surprised how human psyche work till last month I was least bothered how our cab driver drives but now every day I take notice the way he is handling the controls...it’s simply amazing. Last Friday while coming back from office my fren said "Almost every car here in Bangalore has dent", initially I did not bother on his comment however when he showed me cars with big dents every now and then... I remembered my unconscious observance of how ppl drive...and asked him "Did u get a dent on ur car recently?" His look said it all.....
Hopefully in 10 days time I will be getting my driving license and then I will think about which car to buy.. So next time u see a guy staring at the cars... thats me and another guy staring at girls...that will be my frend: D

10 comments:

Preeti said...

and a gal staring at ur frnd.. heheheh that wil be me! ;-) hahahahaha
well i agree to the thing u wrote... when i was into survey as part of my academic requirement.. i had done a project on vitrified tiles... the soft big tiles...
well that project ended 6 months back.. but still whenever i m on the way and get to c those... i know what i wil be thinking....

greensatya said...

When you get a car for you , I don't think you will need to stare at girls.

XVSA013 said...

green - do u mean better dont stare at girls while driving????

abinav - just make sure ur friend doesnt stare at girls and ur car gets a dent as a result :p

greensatya said...

Mowgli no problem, I will explain it.

If you have a car then you don't need to stare at girls but you can pick one for date. She would be sitting by your side, with the power windows rolled up and Celion Dion playing the choicest romantic song. The aromatiser will be giving a whole surreal experience.

Got it Mowgliiiiiiiiiiii

Raj said...

What you say is very ture. Even i used to look at how people drive when i was learning to drive. And since i am about to buy a PC, thats always on my mind :)

Which car are you planning to buy, btw?

Abhinav said...

@preeti
he he ... i think i shud shy away my good boy image and start staring ;)
@greensatya
good one...hope mowgli got it pretty clear ;)
@mowgli
do not worry my fren is experienced
@greensatya, mowgli
very true once i get into drivers seat it better to stare at road ;)

Abhinav said...

@raj
not yet decided yaar...any suggestions frm ur side?

Raj said...

I'm no expert on cars but if u tell me ur budget, I might be able to suggest something :)

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Smart drive hard drive enclosure Narcotic pain relief pets didrex c.o.d payment delivery mdx seat cover http://www.businesscardtemplate5.info/ayurvedic-acne-rosacea-skin-care-formula.html debt broker ussr debts Ativan information.html Jessup dental insurance college need scholarships now Prozac et obsit butalbital phentermine nissan peformance nismo 350z Dsl los altos

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it pre-owned concord saratoga diamond watch triumph motorcycle boots Movie theatre running times Family crest coat of arms http://www.free-adult-video-dvd.info/sister-in-law-sex-stories.html Best way to shine military boots hotel in venice lipitor gay muscle clips womens skecher shoes Fluoxetine dosage and administration Mature cunt clit sample video Sexy hardcore photos http://www.merchant-accounts-0.info/Winsorpilates.html account finance services staffing Cheap shirts sale toronto ontario